Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gratitude Challenge Day 8


I suppose I should clarify that for some of the things on my list, you can't see the actual "thing," but you can very clearly see the effects or results of that "thing." 

  • air
  • forgiveness
  • empathy
  • faith
  • hope
  • my thoughts
  • history
  • adrenaline
  • dreams (even long after I've been awake and I can't fully "see" them) 
  • Bebe
  • Dad
  • my future
  • luck 
  • cold
  • warmth
I'm thankful for adrenaline. It fires you up when you need that extra push, and it ignites that thing that sometimes turns off. Adrenaline protects you when you're in danger, and it pushes you through uncomfortable situations. 

I can't see adrenaline, but I sure can feel it, and I'm glad it's there to energize me when I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment